German studio 4a Architekten has renovated the 1950s buildings and outdoor swimming pool at the historic Bad Berg mineral...
Archive for category: News
feel free to call us +886.973.737638 firstname.lastname@example.org
Morag Myerscough designs bamboo pavilion to bring “unexpected joy” to passersby ｜ 莫拉格·邁爾斯庫夫（Morag Myerscough）設計竹亭，為路人帶來“意想不到的歡樂”, Event, News, 0
Colourful geometric panels and positive messages brighten the bamboo structure of the See Through pavilion, which designer and artist...
Roberto Conte and Stefano Perego photograph colourful Soviet architecture across central Asia｜羅伯托·孔戴（Roberto Conte）和斯特凡諾·佩雷戈（Stefano Perego）拍攝了整個中亞多彩的蘇聯建築, Event, News, 0
Mosaics and murals feature in this photography series of Soviet-era architecture from central Asia by photographers Roberto Conte and...
- L’avenue Libertador (Zaha Hadid Architects)
- 4a Architekten revamps Stuttgart’s oldest mineral baths｜4a Architekten改造了斯圖加特最古老的礦物浴
- Concrete counter curves through ShuckShuck oyster bar in Vancouver｜混凝土櫃檯通過溫哥華的ShuckShuck牡蠣酒吧彎曲
- United States Land Port of Entry ｜ Richter Architects
- Strata House ｜ Scott Brownrigg